Broadside for food and shelter assistance provided for he fire victims during the Chicago Fire of 1871. It reads: The headquarters of the General Relief Committee are at the Congregational Church, Cor. Washinton & Ann Sts., all of the public shool buildings, as well as churces, are open for the shelter of persons who do not find other accommodations. When food is not found at such buildings it will be provided by the committee on application at Head Quaters. It is dated October 10, 1871.